Let’s come together for young people’s mental health: 25th January, 2024
Schools nationwide are joining together at a moment in time to view a mental health broadcast with Roman Kemp.
In a warm, hopeful and uplifting broadcast, Roman Kemp will be joined by other famous faces to offer support, signpost to help, and empower young people to take charge of their mental health.
- 11-14 year-olds explaining what mental health means to them
- Famous faces offering messages of support and mental wellbeing
- Tools young people can use in real life
- Stories from young people reflecting on their mental health journey
- Signposting to the resources that can help
- Interview and musical performance with Tom Grennan
Maesteg School will be sent a link to this broadcast, which will be available here and via form tutors on Thursday 25th January, 2024. In the meantime, check out the info and resources at the HERE4YOU website using the button below:
Here4You; A short film hosted by Roman Kemp that tackles young people’s mental health:
The broadcast is now live (25.1.24) and you can access it using the link below. Please be aware that some topics covered in the broadcast may be of an upsetting nature, don’t be afraid to talk to a grown-up you trust about any feelings that may come up.